The Service of Family Mediation in cases of separation and/or divorce is a service for couples who request or accept the intervention of a third person, the mediator, to help them reach an agreement on how to reorganize their role as parents and clarify and identify the common interests and through this, to establish a negotiation which leads to satisfactory agreements for all the family and with special attention to the children’s needs.
- What is Family Mediation?
- How does Mediation help?
- What is the process to follow in mediation?
- What are the subjects in a negotiation?
- What do you have to consider when choosing a professional of mediation?
- When is mediation nort recommended?
- Some practical tips for parents in a separation process:
What is Family Mediation?
More information: www.mediador.org