Family Diversity Group: the aim of this group is to promote the development of policies that consider diversity in families in an inclusive way. The main goal is pluralism and recognition of different types on family.
- Personal Rights: recognition, tolerance, respect
- Community and social support
- State and Administrations
Mediation group: created to share best practices of mediation, focusing on family mediation (couples, mothers/fathers/ teenagers and elderly people), and schools as places where conflicts can be solved.
- Report and analyze mediation all over Spain, to determine the evolution of the mediation process, recognize problems and available services
- Analyze mediation training.
- Analyze family mediation laws and regulations.
Networking strengthening group: Working in a network not only unites efforts and reduces risks, but also motivates joint thinking and helps to identify strengths and weaknesses. Through networking, the chances of learning, taking action and succeeding increase. For all these reasons UNAF wants to potentiate this network through a specific workgroup.